Prices & Booking - Tour Swiss Weekend Getaway
The tour price in the following table varies depending on the number of participants and the number of accompanying staff you need. Please note that all prices are per person and include VAT.
|No. of travellers||Tour with Tour leader (EN / DE / FR / IT speaking)||Tour with Tour leader (EN / DE / FR / IT speaking) & Tour guide (another language of your choice)|
|1 person||EUR 960||EUR 1120|
|2 people||EUR 775||EUR 855|
|3 people||EUR 660||EUR 715|
|4 people||EUR 630||EUR 670|
|5 people||EUR 710||EUR 745|
|10 people||EUR 820||EUR 835|
|15 people||EUR 670||EUR 680|
|20 people||EUR 620||EUR 630|
The tour can also be booked as a customized private tour. Dates and places visited can be changed according to your requirements. Please contact us directly for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of included services such as transport, accommodation and meals please see the main page of the tour (tour description).
1.) Please click on the following link to read our Terms & Conditions and make sure that you fully understand them before booking:
2.) Contact us for booking a date for your tour: www.suisseplustravel.com/contact
3.) To reserve your place on the tour you need to transfer at least 10% of your tour cost in advance. Please note that all bank service charges must be borne by the payee. The remaining balance of 90% must be paid on the first day of the tour via bank transfer or cash.
Bank name: PostFinance AG
BC (Clearing Number): 9000
Swift code: POFICHBEXXX
Account name: Strebel Martin Gavino
Account number: 15-133135-6
IBAN: CH67 0900 0000 1513 3135 6