Tour Best of Swiss Summer (4 days)
This private tour takes you to some of the most scenic places in Switzerland during summer. Travel at ease with hotel accommodations, transport and food all included. From the snow-capped summit of Mount Titlis to the Mediterranean Southern part of Switzerland you will travel through a wide variety of landscapes within a short timeframe. We will cover both some major attractions of Switzerland as well as hidden gems that are well worth a visit.
Hiking is a must if you are in the Alps during the summer. You will be able to do some short hikes through breathtaking landscapes which can be extended to longer hikes depending on your fitness level. If you chose not to hike there will already be plenty of opportunities to take stunning pictures as we travel by car across a total of 3 mountain passes. Hard to decide which pass is more beautiful but one thing you will agree on after this trip: Switzerland is easily one of the most beautiful countries you have ever visited.
see here for the detailed itinerary: www.suisseplustravel.com/travel/tour-best-of-swiss-summer-4-days/itinerary/
PICTURES OF THE TOUR
see here for detailed pictures of each day on the tour: www.suisseplustravel.com/travel/tour-best-of-swiss-summer-4-days/gallery/
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
Knowledgeable and experienced guides / drivers from Switzerland.
- Cheaper than travelling yourself by public transport (expensive in Switzerland).
- Highly flexible itinerary. The tour is a road trip with a private driver and therefore does not have to exactly follow the booked itinerary. You can make spontaneous changes to the itinerary almost anytime.
- Travel at ease with accommodation, transport by private car and food all included.
- Food (breakfast, lunch) included with restaurants free of choice. Your guide knows the best places to eat and will make your journey a memorable culinary experience as well.
tour (activities are suitable for both children and adults)
- Great for first- and second-time visitors to Switzerland that want to see as much as possible within a short time.
TOUR KEY FIGURES
- Duration: 4 days
- Countries visited (1): Switzerland
- Cities visited (3): Luzern, Brig, Locarno
- Mountain places visited (7): Engelberg - Titlis, Brünig pass, Grimsel pass, Goms valley, Aletsch Arena, Nufenen pass, Verzasca valley
- Lakes visited (5): Lake Lucerne, Lake Lungern, Lake Geschinen, Bettmersee Lake, Lake Maggiore
Distance covered: 690
km (Day 1: 125 km / Day 2: 155 km / Day 3: 40 km / Day 4: 370 km)
TRANSPORTATION: Private car or van
ACCOMMODATION: European standard clean 3- or 2-star hotels or apartments
(in double or twin room shared with other travelers, single room for an extra
charge). 5- or 4-star hotels can be arranged for a surcharge.
FOOD: No restaurants are pre-chosen. We never make any arrangements with restaurants to earn extra money by bringing tourists there. This means that you can choose where to eat very flexibly if it is within the tour budget. Of course, your tour guide can take you to the restaurants with the tastiest local and authentic dishes.
GROUP SIZE: A group size of 1-10 people is ideal for this tour. The tour can also be organised for bigger groups with small changes made to the itinerary.
- Tours and transfer (transportation) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in European standard clean 3- or 2-star hotels or apartments (in double or twin room shared with other travelers)
- Meals / drinks as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Meals will mostly be taken in restaurants. To save time for travelling meals may sometimes be picnic style (bought from take-away or supermarket, see itinerary for details).
- Fees for sightseeing visits and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- guide / driver (speaking English, German, French, Italian)
- Cost for visas
- Cost for your journey
to Switzerland (pick-up service abroad can be organised on request)
- Transfers (transportation) for facultative programmes (e.g. in the evenings after arriving at the hotel).
- Beverages and personal expenditures
- Other transfers (transportation) / meals / drinks / services than mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance for the whole trip
PRICES & BOOKING
The tour price varies according to the number of participants. Please see here for detailed information about prices and booking: www.suisseplustravel.com/travel/tour-best-of-swiss-summer-4-days/prices-booking/
The tour can also be booked as a customized private tour. Dates and places visited can be changed according to your requirements. Please contact us directly for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISA: It is the tour members' responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas. Please make sure you organize your own visas in time for the tour. In case you need help with organizing the visas we will be delighted to help you.
NOTE: Please note that small changes to the itinerary may be necessary spontaneously during the trip due to weather conditions or long queues at certain sightseeing places.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: Please click on the following link to read our Terms & Conditions for bookings with Suisse Plus: www.suisseplustravel.com/about-us/terms-conditions/
Gavino Martin Strebel (Tour Leader)
Landline: +41 62 897 39 60
Mobile: +41 79 782 20 68
WhatsApp: +852 9330 8467
Languages spoken: English, German, French, Italian